By request! Some of the carvings I’ve done. The wood work was all done by hand, and I used a dremel for the rest.
- Rattlesnake spoon in willow
- Dagger in cherry and pacific yew
- Thor’s hammer spoon in blue elderberry (soaked repeatedly before use to leach out the poisons)
- Needles carved out of coyote bone
- Box carved from blue elderberry and black bear bone (5cm wide)
- Arrow with holly arrowshaft and arrowheads carved from coyote and black bear bone
- Hair stick with Hugin and Munin carved from black bear bone
- Corvid skull carved from tagua nut
Note: black bear parts are not legal to buy or sell in the state of Oregon, and was given to me as a gift by a local butcher who processes wildlife.