Questions from littlestwarrior
1. What are your favorite kinds of food?
I like to cook, so I have lots: artichoke, homemade bread, chilli, hummus, dumplings, uzka, tamales, liquorice
2. Favorite childhood memory?
Catching a dragonfly with my bare hands!
3. Any weird dreams recently?
I dreamt that my mother died suddenly, and that I was responsible for embalming her. Pretty weird stuff.
4. What is your daily routine like?
Wake up, cuddle, iron clothes for the day (if needed), have simple breakfast, go to uni on the bus, come back after 5:00, chat with my husband, cook and eat dinner, internet and/or art
5. Favorite season of the year and activity for that season?
Late winter into spring. The days getting longer give me more energy and enthusiasm. I do a lot of art and gardening at this time.
6. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you want to be and why?
A bird, because flying is my #1 priority.
7. Favorite and least favorite parts of the day?
I like breakfast and the late hours of the night because I get a lot done. I dislike the time right before going to work or bed, though!
8. If you could magically have ANYTHING YOU WANTED right now, what would it be and why?
5-20 acres of fertile land with water rights, preferably in western Oregon.
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and what are they and gush about them, please!
Nope. I got rid of my beetles before I came here. I have heard Dermestes maculatus is naturalized in New Zealand, though, so I’m going to go out looking for some this summer. =)
10. What are you most passionate about?
Knowing about the land where I’m living. This drives me to do both art and science.
11. If you could drop everything you’re doing without negative consequences, and start doing exactly what you wanted to do, what would it be?
Move on to a parcel of property in a semi-remote location, build my own house, farm, do art, and live in happy poverty. Ideally, friends would be on adjacent parcels.